Microsoft’s “Office” system is widely used by students, homeworkers, and businesses large and small… and while it’s easy to use, it’s only easy when you know how.
I can help you to know how! Get in touch with me if you have problems with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint or Publisher. I can help by email, over the phone, or in person at your home or office. I can help with one small problem or provide training to get you up to speed.
Microsoft Office telephone technical support
I regularly help people over the phone when they have problems with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. You can call me on 020 3411 4445 – you don’t have to be a customer already, I can help you today and send you an invoice for the work. No premium rate numbers, and no call centres – you’ll speak to me, Daniel O’Neill, and I’ll help you personally. If you need urgent help out of hours, you can call my mobile too.
Onsite technical support or training for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) in London
I am based in Ruislip Manor in west London, and can help small businesses, homeworkers and individuals working locally (in Ruislip, Eastcote, Pinner, Harrow, Stanmore and Uxbridge) or in London itself. I also work regularly in London, especially in west and central London around Baker Street, St John’s Wood, Covent Garden and Kensington. Call me on 020 3411 4445 if you’d like to arrange a meeting or need some help.
- Configure your email account in Microsoft Outlook
- How to export your contact list and email address book from Microsoft Outlook
- How to open Microsoft Office Word 2007 documents in Microsoft Word 2003
- How to tell Word 2007 to save documents in the 2003 file format
- Which version of Microsoft Office 2007 should you buy? Compare editions…
- Restore a backup of Office Accounting 2009 under Windows 7