I can help you with almost any computer problem you could possibly encounter!
I can help with a hardware failure, inserting a table into your presentation, connecting an office-full of PCs together, recovering data from a corrupt disc, breathing life back into a poorly PC etc etc etc – I can help with practically everything!
Most of the people I help are clients that I’ve written a website for, or friends of clients because once someone’s found me – they latch on to me and tell all of their friends and colleagues!
If you’ve never used me before, give me a try next time – bookmark this page now, and it might just help save your sanity next time the stress detector in your PC triggers a software failure near a deadline.
Support charges are simple and straight-forward.
Email & telephone support – including remote desktop support
Just £30 for the first half an hour, and then £50 per hour after that. You’ll receive an invoice which you should pay within 14 days.
On-site support – more details
I charge time for travelling one way and the cost of travel (train tickets etc) – capped at £50 for west and central London, otherwise the time it takes to get there.
Regardless of distance travelled, I charge £50 per hour for the time that I spend with you providing the support.
- Microsoft Office help
- Configure your email account in Microsoft Outlook
- Export your contact list and email address book from Microsoft Outlook
- How to open Microsoft Office Word 2007 documents in Word 2003
- How to tell Word 2007 to save documents in the 2003 file format
- Which version of Microsoft Office 2007 should you buy?
- Restore a backup of Office Accounting 2009 under Windows 7
- Avast Antivirus help
- Windows & Outlook Express help
- Transferring domain names away from Fasthosts
- What is your IP address?
- UK Website hosting accounts for Xara Web Designer websites
- Microsoft memory test
- Copying photos from your digital camera or memory card to your PC